Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Coys First Pictures


One of my girlfriends mom's : Holly Knudson (studioworks29.com) took these pictures of our baby Coy. He was about eight weeks when these were taken. Priceless memories of our first little baby.




He conked out about half way through the session - so we took a few with some shut-eye involved.

Don't worry that right after this picture was taken little Coy decided it would be a great time to pee all over his mommy - good thing I was wearing dark colors!! I did an entire photo shoot with a pee stained shirt!!


















This one is my one of my favorites - you can't beat the simplicity and perfection of little babies bodies. We love you baby Coy.










2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, hansome boy and beautiful family! Saw your blog post on facebook. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete