Sunday, June 6, 2010

Let's explore...


Welcome baby Rylee! We have waited so long for you and are so happy to have our first little cousin for Coy. Coy and Rylee have already spent some time together and Rylee has already spared a few tears at Coys expense - he doesn't understand that baby girls have bows in their hair for decoration, not as toys for little Coy cousins!



Grammy Alley helping Coy eat his very own cracker! Coy loves his Grammy soooo much!

It's a big world out there, time to explore...

Coy met his Chinese Great Grandpa for the first time! He couldn't wait to get a hold of his beard!!



Speaking of getting a hold of hair...


Still exploring...





Coy got some money from his other great grandpa and bought bubbles, a ball, and a truck!! Robbie was more excited about the bubbles than Coy and kept telling me to watch him while he did tricks!

Just a little thought....

There is nothing in this world better than a best friend, and I feel so lucky to have married mine. I know it sounds cliche, but Robbie is my perfect match. I love to laugh with him and talk with him. He is always so supportive of me and my goals and ambitions, and I truly appreciate his generosity and love.

Robbie is a wonderful father and works so hard every day... and it does NOT go unnoticed.
I love you Robbie... thank you for being my angel!

1 comment:

  1. Awe your family is so adorable! I love that Coy is already exploring the big world!

    ReplyDelete