Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Robbie's birthday started off with a dud... The day of his birthday he woke up with a mean sore throat and stuffy nose - but this party animal wasn't going to let these minor aches stop him!!



We spent the day with families and by the end of the night we were tuckered out! Robbie got some cash from his parents, and some new shoes from mine. I gave him some shirts and shorts, a book about bbq'ing, and some new undies... tee hee!

As tradition would have it, my parents took the family out for Birthday dinner. At the request of the birthday boy, we ended up at Benihana.


Little Coy woke up with an earache in both ears that morning, so it was a rough night for him - but he managed to make it through - and was completely enamored with the chef and his great talent!


Sissy and I sat next to each other - she is such a great sissy and I had such a fun time with her.


Robbie and I loved spending time with one another and with my family. Robbie's favorite thing to do is eat... and what better place to do it than at yummy Benihana! When the waitress asked if we wanted ice cream - I said no - and Robbie said I would have a scoop of strawberry - which he ended up eating for me - clever little bug. He blew out his candle... great action shot, if I may say so myself.




What a fun night with our little family!!

Now that the birthday is over Coy has been busy bouncing in his swing...

All smiles and ready to play...

Happy Birthday Robbie! Love you Always!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it stace! I hope Robbie had a happy birthday! I still want to get together to see your cute family!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for an award on my blog you should check it out!! love ya!~!

    ReplyDelete