Sunday, April 25, 2010

We are all growing...

Fully Mobile... and Loving It!! Little Coy is getting AROUND!! Our favorite position is Downward Facing Dog- Ready for yoga class any day now!

Playing catch and putting things in the mouth are our favorite pastimes! Nothing tastes better than whatever is sitting in front of me.





Somehow I ended up being mommy's blue-eyed baby. We love those bright eyes - but are still puzzled at how in the world they beat out mommy's gene for the big brown's! GGMa Kathy gave me my very own playpen - and I have a love/hate relationship with it - Hate being confined, but LOVE to play with my toys!


Sometimes mommy can distract me long enough to get my sunglasses on - then I forget about them and we can go cruising in the grocery cart!





Silly uncle Alex gave me quite the "Do" while I was chugging my bottle -


BaBy ShOwEr PoWeR...






Pretty in Pink - my friend Kristin and I threw a baby shower for our friend Brittany - she is thirty eight weeks prego and due on my birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
The shower was a blast and the turnout great! The house was adorned with these beautiful multi colored flowers and balloons and baby clothes lines and stars that spelled out BRIGHTON- the soon-to-be new addition to Britt and Spencer's family.
Friends are such a staple in life - they can be there to keep us together when things are falling apart. I have been so lucky to have always had such great friends. As we are starting our own families it is so nice to have support and understanding from someone who is going through the same kinds of changes and adjustments.
Today as I was out and about I ran into a friend who, as we got talking, reminded me how important it is to keep your mind in the best place possible - to keep our thoughts positive and our minds open to new opportunities. AFTERALL, WE CREATE OUR REALITIES. Those are the special moments that I cherish - the subtle reminders from the friends who just happen to be right where you need them at just the right time.
Thank you friend! You help me remember that we are all ALWAYS growing...
xoxo

















1 comment:

  1. Already training him for Yoga? Brutal that's just harsh hehe! Super cute pics! and gorgeous baby shower!

    ReplyDelete